Thursday 4 October 2012

Better Together ❤ Birthday OOTN ❤

Hi ladies!
On Sunday night, my family and my boyfriend all went out for dinner to celebrate my birthday. It was a casual night so I decided to wear something that was not too fancy. I chose to wear this sheer leopard print top, which I am in LOVE with!, with some leggings and leopard flats.
I absolutely love this top, especially when I added the belt to it. I love the look that adding a belt around your waist gives to a outfit.

Here are some pictures of this outfit!

 

Also featured in this picture is my boyfriend, Colton :)

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Urban Planet
Belt: From a knitted dress from Sirens
Leggings: Lululemon Athletica
Flats: Ardene
Earrings: Forever 21
Purse: D-Fusion


Hope you liked this outfit!
What do you think of leopard print? Love it or hate it??

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! You guys look so cute together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute together! Love your outfit too! xo

    chloesway.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡